As I have promised in my previous blog post, I provide you with some pictures of my first two weeks in Boston. In the last couple of days I have already been busy reading lots of papers for my research and didn’t get that much time to explore Boston. Nevertheless, this gallery contains some first impressions of Boston, Cambridge, Harvard University and the surroundings of MIT.
AGSE articles boston mit usa boston whale watching cocomo computer science cooking data database java machine learning mobile model driven development munich München news nokia e51 outdated software papers Paris php politics politik presentation sightseeing sms soccer soft skills software software architecture sql statistics stock symbian travel trip tutorial tv uml university vienna visualization vpn client vpn installation website watcher
- Using a regular expression to specify stop words in Weka Machine Learning from Java
- TrialandArt.com – A journey to art by trial and dedication
- Free eBook: Bayesian Reasoning and Machine Learning
- What is the Machine Learning class by Prof Ng on Coursera like? My experiences
- Using OpenRefine to gain insights into, cluster, clean and enrich messy data