At the end of this entry you will also find a video of people surfing on the Eisbachwelle in the English Garden.
Archive for May, 2008
In this blog post I will make some publicity for Michel´s project of a spellchecker for the luxembourgish language. This project now also contains a thesaurus database which you should extend by new words, if you find something missing (which you probably will, because the project is in an early stage 😉 )
But before I will try to formulate which improvements have been made and why it is better than before I just cite Michel’s blog post:
The new version of spellchecker.lu is online. After almost exactly two years after the initial release, the free spellchecker for Luxembourgish now has a new website, a nicer logo, an improved online checker as well as a thesaurus (synonym dictionary).
The online checker features the following improvements:
- A more intuitive interface
- A wordlist (also called ”dictionary”) of almost 500′000 words and word forms
- Improved correction of common mistakes (found in instant messaging)
- Improved correction of the so-called “Eifeler Regel” which is unique to Luxembourgish
- Easy-to-use feedback form
Visit spellchchecker.lu for more information.